Thursday, June 3, 2010

Of paintings and centipedes.

Lest ye think I had forgotten about my painting pursuits, let me assure you that painting is totally happening chez Feissel. Totally! Just very, very achingly slowly these days. Plus, it does not help to distract one's self by being in the middle of several different painting projects simultaneously... but I seem to work like that, however dysfunctional it may seem.

Since we're on the topic of l'art, here's a painting (one half of a set) that I've been working on intermittently, a commission from a late-19th century b&w photo. This project has been fun, I just need to finish, fer Chrissakes, and wrap it up!

work in-progress, 2010, oil on panel, 14"x11", by me, Diane Feissel.


On another, non-painting-related note, we saw this movie over the weekend and I am here to tell you that - move over, Christopher Walken - Dieter Laser is now the creepiest man alive.

No comments: